1. General Information
1. 1. This policy applies to the Website, operating at the url: xxx. pl
1. 2. The operator of the website and the administrator of personal data is: Association of the Forum of Young Diplomats with its registered office in Warsaw (00-029) ul. Nowy Świat 33, entered into the register of associations, other social and professional organisations, foundations and independent public health care institutions of the National Court Register for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000167532, REGON: 015558756, NIP: 9512085027.
1. 3. Contact e-mail address of the operator: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
1. 5. The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
a. Handling queries via the form
b. The Website implements the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior as follows:
c. By saving cookies on end devices (so-called “cookies“).
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
2. 1. Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator holding the key can read them. Thanks to this, the data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
2. 2. User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function is unidirectional – it is not possible to reverse its action, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
2. 3. An important element of data protection is the regular updating of any software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
3. 1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the home.pl operator.
4. Your rights and additional information on how your data is used
4. 1. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to the following target groups:
a. hosting company on the basis of entrustment
b. authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
c. Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than is necessary to perform related activities specified by separate regulations (e. g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
d. You have the right to demand from the Administrator:
e. access to your personal data,
f. rectify them,
h. restriction of processing,
i. and data transfer.
j. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3. 3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to pursue the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, whereby the right to object will not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular to establish, pursue or defend claims.
k. The Administrator’s actions are subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
l. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
m. You may be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under the concluded agreement and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
n. Personal data is transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection regulations. This means that we send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
5. 1. The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the User, including personal data, if provided.
5. 2. The Service may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
5. 3. The Service may, in some cases, save information that facilitates linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling out the form. In this case, the user‘s email address appears inside the URL of the page containing the form.
5. 4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e. g. to perform the process of handling a service request or business contact, registration of services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is for.
6. Administrator Logs
6.1. Information about the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Essential Marketing Techniques
7. 1. The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e. g. may send an e-mail to the User after visiting a specific sub-page, provided that the User has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookie files
8. 2. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal device of the Website User and are intended for the use of the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
8. 3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal device and gaining access to them is the Website operator.
8. 4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. maintaining the Website user session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website.
b. to achieve the objectives set out above under “Material Marketing Techniques”;
c. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
d. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Users of the Website may change the settings in this regard. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. For detailed information, please refer to the help or documentation of your web browser.
f. Cookies placed on the Website User’s terminal device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Meta Platforms (Meta Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Linkedin Corp. (with its registered office in the USA).
8. 5. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
8. 6. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication, security, maintenance of user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
8. 7. To manage cookies settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
8. 8. More information about cookies can be found in the Cookies Policy.