In accordance with Art. 13 para. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Association of the Forum of Young Diplomats with its registered office in Warsaw (00-029) ul. Nowy Świat 33, entered into the register of associations, other social and professional organisations, foundations and independent public health care institutions of the National Court Register for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000167532, REGON: 015558756, NIP: 9512085027.
- You may contact the Data Protection Officer regarding the protection of your personal data via email at email@example.com or in writing to our registered office address indicated in Section I above.
- We process the data sent in the recruitment form on the basis of your consent, on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
- When you submit a contact form, your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes within the scope of the consent you have given, or for the purpose of responding to an inquiry you send to us. Recruitment data is also processed for recruitment process control and archival purposes.
- Candidate decides himself on the scope of data provided in the contact form or in the course of recruitment, in particular in the recruitment form and attached documents. Provision of data is voluntary and implies, respectively, consent to its processing for the purpose of handling the inquiry or recruitment.
- We will store your data for the purposes included in Section IV. a. Until your consent to the processing is withdrawn or we determine that the data entered into our resources is out of date b. Data on those who have not passed the recruitment process will be deleted after one year from the date of submission of the recruitment form
- Your personal data may be transferred to Netica Group Grzegorz Mysliwiec (NIP: 8133253862, REGON: 180474758), which is our service provider, to the extent necessary to operate our website and to the members of the recruitment committee of the Young Diplomats Forum, for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process.
- According to the RODO, you have the right to access your data and to receive a copy of your data, to correct (amend) your data, to delete, restrict or object to its processing, to data portability, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.